Wooden sorting tray - 14 way
Beautifully constructed beechwood tray divided into 14 sections which can be used for sorting and display. Ideal for organising our Wooden Treasures by colour or shape.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Maths - sorting
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Understanding the World - observation
• Enabling Environment - practical resources
Size of tray: approx. 500 x 435 x 75mm.
Age: Suitable from 10 months.