Hippo Activity Wall Panel 🦛
Visually stunning and providing a range of interesting manipulative activities for a single child or group of children playing and exploring together. Excellent for the development of hand-eye coordination, finger control and fine motor skills. Also providing problem solving challenges appropriate to young children whilst engaging children in conversations about what they are doing.
Includes fixing screws. Made from MDF and recommended for indoor use only.
Please note the shapes at the end of the Hippo are no longer attached by cords but by magnetic connection only.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Communication & Language - reasoning
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Maths - shape & space
Size: 910 x 320mm x 45mm
Age: Suitable from 12 months.